Anyone who tells you nursing school was easy is a LIAR!
No seriously. Lol. Nursing school was no joke. I remember coming across these 3 classes and they nearly knocked me off my feet.
In this video I talk about why they were difficult and what I did to pass them!
* Med-Surg – Really good note taking!
* Pharmacology – Flashcards, flashcards and more flashcards!
* Mental Health/Psych: RNPEDIA.com and Mental Health/Success Book – https://amzn.to/2uBG63A
You don’t have to break the bank and rack up student loan debt to become a Nurse. I remember going through the application process for a few schools and thinking to myself, this is way too much money to invest.
Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
I went the cheaper route and ended up with the same license at the end as someone who went to a $75,000 school. Watch this video to see HOW I was able to save money and graduate DEBT FREE.
I’m excited to share with you guys how I incorporate a cheap and powerful plant called ALOE in my daily routine.
I first started using aloe in 2015 when I began having gastric issues.
It helps tremendously with many things and I’m going to discuss them with you.
I usually cut the aloe into squares (the gel part) and store it in a ziplock bag in the refrigerator for 7 days.
Benefits of Aloe:
* Helps with gastritis (inflammation of the lining of the stomach)
* Fades acne scars
* Helps boost your immune system
* Keeps you regular, prevents/treats constipation
Whether you’re a CNA, LPN, Paramedic, RT, etc… You can get through nursing school. In this video I share 9 tips that will help you as you transition into your RN role.
Tresemme Flawless Curls Shampoo – https://amzn.to/2LEWVCk
Macadamia Oil Deep Treatment Masque – https://amzn.to/2NxdCzT
Texture ID Styling Crème
Camille Rose Curl Maker – https://amzn.to/2LtBHdB
Jamaican Black Castor Oil – https://amzn.to/2zUcvIP
Get to know me as I answer your questions in my very first Q&A video!
1. How do you feel now that you’re an RN, and when are you starting the BSN program? (0:42)
2. What did you use to study for the NLN? (1:16)
3. Are you single? (2:51)
4. How do you plan to manage family & work? (3:03)
5. Did you have to take any exit exams? (4:10)
6. Was nursing school really hard? (5:06)
7. Why did you become an LPN first? (6:26)
8. Would you ever become a travel nurse? (7:58)
9. Favorite place to eat? (8:19)
Study Materials Mentioned: * NLN – Saunders Comprehensive PN Book – https://amzn.to/2NNJ4ee
In this video I talk about 3 nursing school exams between the LPN and RN program and how I studied:
1. TEAS – Google TEAS Test questions.
2. HESI A2 – Study Guide – https://amzn.to/2KYo1rq
3. NLN – Saunders Comprehensive PN Book – https://amzn.to/2NNJ4ee
In this video I answer one of the MOST common questions I receive on a daily…. Is nursing school really that difficult?
YASS it is. Watch the video to hear my reasons why.