After 3 years, 6 months, 3 weeks and 4 days I am finally finished with nursing school. I’m so full of joy and thankful to God for holding on to me, being my security blanket and showing me his unconditional love. I have been through many ups and downs through this journey and it is finally coming to a close. I can’t wait to replace my LPN with my RN license!
Can you guys believe I am so close to graduating??? I seriously can’t. I started off as a college dropout, then a waitress, then a model, and then I went to CNA school… THEN LPN School and NOW I’m finally graduating from RN school. I went through many different routes but I ultimately ended up right where I needed to be. The sky is the limit. God has made a way for me thus far, and I’m so thankful!!
In this video I discuss:
1. Upcoming Graduation April 2018
3. How I plan on studying for the NCLEX with U World and Kaplan?
4. Additional Study Tips
My Study Tools So Far:
1. Kaplan Live Review – Not sponsored! I paid for this with tuition costs and fees.
2. Kaplan NCLEX-RN Content Review Guide 5th Edition – https://amzn.to/2EKWGkx
3. Kaplan Study Plan through the Kaplan Live Review – http://www.kaptest.com
4. Nurse Labs Cram Sheet – https://bit.ly/2JLFSxK
5. AllNurses.com Study Guide for NCLEX – https://bit.ly/2GVPb05
After 53 clinical days and 408 hours, I am finally finished! No more care plans!! In this video below I express my happiness and relief from being finished with my clinical rotations. Clinical days for me were very difficult because the hospital where I did my rotations is about 25 miles away from home. It doesn’t seem like much, but when you have to be there at 7:00am sharp, it can be a challenge. I would wake up at 5:00am every day and leave by 5:30am, to make it there by 6:15am. Some days, I wouldn’t sleep that well but I had to push forward and continue. After all of these months I’m finally finished!
People ask me all the time what I use in my hair. So I demonstrate what I use and exactly how it comes out…
Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo
Texture ID Deep Treatment Masque (7-10 mins)
Texture ID Styling Creme
ECO Styler Flax Seed and Castor Oil Gel
Jamaican Castor Oil
…and let it air dry. Voila!