Can you guys believe I am so close to graduating??? I seriously can’t. I started off as a college dropout, then a waitress, then a model, and then I went to CNA school… THEN LPN School and NOW I’m finally graduating from RN school. I went through many different routes but I ultimately ended up right where I needed to be. The sky is the limit. God has made a way for me thus far, and I’m so thankful!!
In this video I discuss:
1. Upcoming Graduation April 2018
3. How I plan on studying for the NCLEX with U World and Kaplan?
4. Additional Study Tips
My Study Tools So Far:
1. Kaplan Live Review – Not sponsored! I paid for this with tuition costs and fees.
2. Kaplan NCLEX-RN Content Review Guide 5th Edition – https://amzn.to/2EKWGkx
3. Kaplan Study Plan through the Kaplan Live Review – http://www.kaptest.com
4. Nurse Labs Cram Sheet – https://bit.ly/2JLFSxK
5. AllNurses.com Study Guide for NCLEX – https://bit.ly/2GVPb05