Whether you’re a CNA, LPN, Paramedic, RT, etc… You can get through nursing school. In this video I share 9 tips that will help you as you transition into your RN role.
Tresemme Flawless Curls Shampoo – https://amzn.to/2LEWVCk
Macadamia Oil Deep Treatment Masque – https://amzn.to/2NxdCzT
Texture ID Styling Crème
Camille Rose Curl Maker – https://amzn.to/2LtBHdB
Jamaican Black Castor Oil – https://amzn.to/2zUcvIP
Get to know me as I answer your questions in my very first Q&A video!
1. How do you feel now that you’re an RN, and when are you starting the BSN program? (0:42)
2. What did you use to study for the NLN? (1:16)
3. Are you single? (2:51)
4. How do you plan to manage family & work? (3:03)
5. Did you have to take any exit exams? (4:10)
6. Was nursing school really hard? (5:06)
7. Why did you become an LPN first? (6:26)
8. Would you ever become a travel nurse? (7:58)
9. Favorite place to eat? (8:19)
Study Materials Mentioned: * NLN – Saunders Comprehensive PN Book – https://amzn.to/2NNJ4ee
In this video I talk about 3 nursing school exams between the LPN and RN program and how I studied:
1. TEAS – Google TEAS Test questions.
2. HESI A2 – Study Guide – https://amzn.to/2KYo1rq
3. NLN – Saunders Comprehensive PN Book – https://amzn.to/2NNJ4ee
In this video I answer one of the MOST common questions I receive on a daily…. Is nursing school really that difficult?
YASS it is. Watch the video to hear my reasons why.
All #nursing students know about this 1 test called the NCLEX. It’s the national state board exam that determines whether or not you will actually be able to practice as a nurse 😨😳
But don’t panic! I came up with 8 tips I think will help you prepare and control your test anxiety before you take the #NCLEX.
And the good thing is, I’ve taken this test twice & passed both on the first try ➡️ NCLEX-LPN and NCLEX-RN ✔️
Watch this video to learn more about de-stressing and preparing for your board exam 🙏🏾