Anyone who tells you nursing school was easy is a LIAR!
No seriously. Lol. Nursing school was no joke. I remember coming across these 3 classes and they nearly knocked me off my feet.
In this video I talk about why they were difficult and what I did to pass them!
* Med-Surg – Really good note taking!
* Pharmacology – Flashcards, flashcards and more flashcards!
* Mental Health/Psych: RNPEDIA.com and Mental Health/Success Book – https://amzn.to/2uBG63A
You don’t have to break the bank and rack up student loan debt to become a Nurse. I remember going through the application process for a few schools and thinking to myself, this is way too much money to invest.
Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
I went the cheaper route and ended up with the same license at the end as someone who went to a $75,000 school. Watch this video to see HOW I was able to save money and graduate DEBT FREE.
I’m excited to share with you guys how I incorporate a cheap and powerful plant called ALOE in my daily routine.
I first started using aloe in 2015 when I began having gastric issues.
It helps tremendously with many things and I’m going to discuss them with you.
I usually cut the aloe into squares (the gel part) and store it in a ziplock bag in the refrigerator for 7 days.
Benefits of Aloe:
* Helps with gastritis (inflammation of the lining of the stomach)
* Fades acne scars
* Helps boost your immune system
* Keeps you regular, prevents/treats constipation